Thursday 22 September 2011

OPI - Got the Blues for Red

This came out with the 2005 Chicago collection, the same as Lincoln Park after Dark.
I think this is the perfect red so many girls are looking for. A little sophisticated, very sexy and super hot. It's right between wine red and blood red. Oh, I could go on about this color for ages, but don't take my word, look at my picture:
Two coats, no top coat:

Dried extremely fast, even for an OPI creme. I love wearing this to anything, parties, job interviews or dates. And it goes well with my 50s, pin up style! So it may not be everybodys perfect red, but it sure is mine!

                                # Have you found your perfect red? Is Got the Blues for Red it?

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.