Wednesday 21 September 2011

China Glaze - Gussied Up Green

I have to admit I've hade som pretty spread feelings about this lacquer. When I first ordered it I had seen some amazing photos of it and though "Wow, I need it!" And after that I saw another swatch and though "Ugh, not pretty", and then I got the bottle and it looked all brown and dark and nothing special.





Okey, so in this picture the bottle looks nice, but not in real life.
So I applied it with some  anxiousness. But to my delight it turned out to be beautiful! These are two coats:


Shade

Sunlight

Closeup in sunlight

In the shade it can look browninsh and boring, but in most lights it's an amazing green shimmerpolish. I think the main base must be brown, but this only gives a hint of red and I like it! Applied wonderful, and I'm so glad I have it now.
This color really gives me a Christmas feeling!

Here I decorated with yellow and red rhinestones in different sizes to make an autumn design:

3 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.