Tuesday 24 January 2012

Kicks - Oxygen Forest

I  bought my first Kicks polish the other day, Oxygen Forest was the one that caught my eye and went home to live in my Helmer. I think it actually was the name that made me decide to get this for sure, I'm a sucker for cool names.
It's a very nice color and I don't have any similar in my collection! A gunmetal gray with green undertones and a slight green shimmer. I didn't catch any sunlight photos, but I'm sure it's lovely in the sun as well.



The Kicks polish cost 39 NOK and can be bought at their website. I know there is one that is slight similar to Peridot that many are interested in.

# What do you think of Oxygen Forest?

4 comments:

  1. Eg kjøpte denne for en good stund siden, men har ikke fått prøvd den enda. Herlighet, alt for mye ny lakk og alt for få negler :p Fargen ser fin ut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser underbart ut :)
    Fick Lady Blue (också från KICKS) i present häromdagen... en vacker blå färg :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.