Wednesday 4 January 2012

Home with new stuff!

I've been pretty absent the last two weeks since I've been on vacation, but now I'm back with a bunch of new polish! I won't be naming all these, but here's a picture of the ones I bought in California along with some Kleancolors I got for Christmas(yey!).


I also bought these super amazing Nightmare Before Christmas polishes! Even though the colors don't look unique, the bottles sure are. As a lot of you know I love Nightmare before christmas.

There won't be any posts of my top 2011 polishes or a summary of my blog year, but I can say now that this has been a great nail polish year! My one year anniversary of this blog is coming up so there will be a giveaway in that occasion!
I hope you all had a great Holidays and wish you all a happy new year! I'm looking forward to blogging in 2012 and hope it will be a good year!

5 comments:

  1. Så mye spennende! Og flaskene til Nightmare before christmas var kjempe søte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojojoj, du har virkelig fått kloa i mye neglelakk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Nightmare Before Christmas polishes! Love it! Gleder meg til du viser swatches av dem :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.