Tuesday 17 January 2012

Cute Blog Award

There are so many blog-awards going around now. I don't really know how I feel about it, but I got this award from Christina and that was very nice, so I thought "why not?".


Rules:
1- Link back to the person who awarded you
2- Answer the questions
3- Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us on your blog yet?
4- Award as many blogs as you want
5- Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!

Questions:
1- What is your go to makeup product?
Bobby Brown - Gel Eyeliner

2- What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I don't really pay attention to fashion trends, but I guess I like the magnetic nail polish

3- What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake

4- Favorite color? 
 Green

5- What is your middle name?    
       Luzula
      
6- What was the last song you listened to?
 Something by Those Poor Bastards
 
7- Cats or dogs?
Cats!

I'm passing this award to these amazing blogers! Check them out:

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, I very much appreciate it! I love cheesecake too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! :D (I love getting awards, hahaha! XD) Also, congratulations on your award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. åå tusen takk! det var kjempekoselig :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Thank you so Much! I love cheese cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. skjønte ikke poenget med awarden før nå. lol jeg er litt trangsynt noen ganger.. skal svare osv når jeg kommer hjem i kveld eller i morgen så sier jeg ifra!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.