Sunday 22 January 2012

Inspired by an Animal Sunday

This Sundays design is inspired by this bird:

The photo is of course taken by my favorite photographer Joel Sartore.
To make this design i wanted to use really dusty colors with gray undertones, but I don't really have any colors like that. So to make it I mixed gray into all the colors I've used. The base is Nicole by OPI - Respect the world with Jack Skellington Gray as a base. I also mixed Isadora bare fudge and Mellow Yellow to make the yellow on the edges. 



I wanted it a little more feathery, but I'm still quite pleased with the result. 
#What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! :D I really like that blue/green-y shade! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekkert!

    // Jeg vet faktisk ikke enda! Valget står mellom media og studiespess-samf. :P
    Hvilken linje går du?

    Ah, tusen takk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bird! I love how you mimicked it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.