Wednesday 3 August 2011

Small Cherries

As soon as I saw this supercute design by the amazing Cutepolish I had to make it myself. Cherries are one of my favoritte designs and I would like everything to be in cherries! Cherry dress, cherry ear rings, cherry belts and cherry nails!

So of course I had to copy this! This design is perfect for summer and it will for sure give you attention in any happening. If you think it's to much with the design on all five nails you could make it on the index finger only and leave the others white. And it's super easy! Just use the big end of a dotting tool to make the cherries and the small end to make the stams and the white highlight.

Do you guys love cherries as much as me?
Anyone gonna make this lovely summerdesign?

3 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.