Friday 5 August 2011

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors

So the hottest word in the nail polish world right now is that Nicole by OPI is teaming up with the Kardashian family. Personaly I've never been a fan of the family and I must say they all seem like a gang of nutjobs. I've never liked reality TV. But here is the new collection:


Hard Kourt Fashionista This delicious deep brown is the chicest hue in town!
Sealed with a Kris Handle with care: This klassy red is top-of-the-line!
Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi And this captivating coral looks “fab” on everyone!
All Kendall-ed Up Powder your nose and get some pink on those toes!
Wear Something Spar-Kylie Glitter-ly the prettiest pink ever!
Kim-pletely in Love Finally! The pink of her dreams has arrived.
It’s All About the Glam Shimmering-white glitz for the glamorous gal!
Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam A deep dark emerald worth falling for.
Listen to your Momager! If you don’t, you’ll never see this fabulous blue again!
Kendall on the Katwalk A head-turning blue-green with a “sparkling” personality!
My Empire…My Rules This take-charge taupe is always on-trend.
Follow Me on Glitter A glittery deep gray that always has something to say!
Rainbow in the S-Kylie Girls just wanna have…glitter in every color!
Disco Dolls Glittery gold glam gone wild!


And here are some swatches that just got out:


I gotta say there are some nice looking colors here and it's gonna be fun to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.