Sunday 28 August 2011

Love and Beauty - Chocolate Mint

I Bought this Polish at Forever 21 in San Fransisco for about 1 dollar, so needless to say the quality wasn't great. The formula was really sheer and after using 4 coats it was still not opaque. Well, I liked the color, but it was not great alone. So I made a french tip with Gosh - Black Passion. Both Black Passion and Chocolate Mint have the same shimmer, so they went well together. I think this will be good as an effect topcoat!
Since I used 4 coats it dried reeally slowly.. Gah.
After wearing Chocolate Mint for a couple of hours I leand my head on my hand and suddenly I smelt something minty. I realized it was my nailpolish and that it was scented! Haha, I was really schocked actually! But when I looked at the bottle it said SCENTED in big letters so that probably shows how inattentive I can be.
The color is a light green with a hint of brown glitters in it, and the color really says Chocolate Mint. But with the extra scent you actually want to eat it!

2 comments:

  1. Kjedelig når man må bruke så mange strøk og det fremdeles ikke dekker godt nok :( Så spennende med neglelakk som lukter mint! Har kun en neglelakk med lukt og den lukter deilig rose etter at den er tørket :D Missha er merket forresten...

    Vet du om det er noen plass på nettet man kan få tak i dette merket du viser her? Prøvde å se på ebay, men der hadde de kun to blå til ca 6 dollar stykket + frakt :p Tror ikke at de var med lukt heller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin design! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.