Saturday 27 August 2011

Crackle Spots

I'm still trying to use crackle in as many ways as possible now, so I won't get completely sick of it. So today I tried to make dots with crackle. I wasn't sure if they were going to hold their shape, but they did! And the result is really cool!


A closeup on the spots
When you make this design it's important to use a new crackle polish. After you have used one a couple of times it turns pretty thick and gets harder to work with. So one you have never used or only once is the best. I used my new H&M crackle, that I've used once.Then I used used a dotting tool as usual, and there you go! Just make the dots big enough, or else they won't crackle as much.
My basecolor is OPI - Be a Dahlia Won't you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.