Monday 22 August 2011

Double Crackle H&M and Layla

I must admit that I'm prety fed up with the whole crackle/grafitti nail business. So I'm trying to figure out how to make it a little mor exciting to use the crackles. Yea, I know that you can use the brush sideways and diagonal, but that's not enough.
So today I tried using two different crackles over eachother. The new black crackle from H&M and a sprakling turquoise from Layla.
Working very fast I first used the turquoise one and before it had dried completely I took a coat of the black one over.
I used a pretty neutral basecolor, China Glaze - Exceptionally gifted (swatch is coming)



Detail
I'm not completely sure what I think about the result... It's different, that's for sure. It would be cool to try it with black and red I think. And the next thing I'll try with the crackle is to make polkadots, that's gonna be fun!

What do you think of the double crackle?
Do you have any ideas of using the crackle polish?

3 comments:

  1. Det ble jo stilig det der da :) Prøvde med sølv og svart en gang selv...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul lakk! Kjøpte H&M sin cracked lakk i går, så gleder meg til å prøve selv :)Fin blogg, skal følge deg på bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. peneperler: Så hyggelig! Den nye fra HM er ganske bra!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.