Friday 7 October 2011

New Stuff

I went on a little shopping spree today! Originaly I was going to buy Rain of Flowers from Mac, 'cus I thought that they had gotten it in the stores, but I was wrong and ended up buying Biker Blue, it's not the same, but it will do for now.
I also went ahead and bought Britta from Makeupstore. I have been thinking about buying it for a while, but have't 'cus I'm not a big fan of pink... But I know that if it ever goes out of production and disapears from the shelves, I'm gonna regret it bitterly. And there weren't many left at the shop...

I wanted to buy some nail art brushes as well, so I took the trip to Søstrene Grenes. This is one of my absoloutely favorite shops! They have some much cute stuff, and it's so cheap! I got a pack of different sized brusehes, a cupcake holder for papers(so cute) and tea! Just look at this, Love tea, with little hearts! Naw.. I love this shop!

4 comments:

  1. Supersøte butikker. Mye koselig å se på. :-) Hva kostet det for penslene? Pleier å kjøpe på Ebay til absolutt ingenting, men det kan jo være verdt å kjøpe i butikk hvis det ikke koster så mye mer. Tar jo evigheter å få fra Ebay ofte. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du kommer nok ikke til å angre på at du kjøpte den fine holografiske lakken :D Søstrene Grene er en helt super butikk :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie: Penslene kostet 34 kroner, altså ikke veldig dyrt synes jeg. Var ganske god kvalitet på de også. Noen trenger litt trimming, men over all ganske greit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh, Søstrene Grene <3 Visste ikke at de hadde kjærlighetste der!
    Tusen takk for lakkene forresten, fikk dem på fredag :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.