Monday 5 March 2012

Dollish Polish - I'm the ghost with the most, babe!

A while back I showed you We're gonna need a bigger boat from dollish polish, and today it's the other lacquer I bought from her etsy store, it's currently down since she has so many orders, but will hopefully be back up again as soon as she has everything in order. 
On to I'm the ghost with the most, babe. First of all, love the name! A quote from one of my favorite movies Beetlejuice! Dollish Polish has really captured the essence of that quote in this color. It's very hard to describe in some short sentences, but I'll try. And if I don't do a good job just see the photos! They'll do most of the talking anyway! A green and silver foil with small and some bigger black glitters with some large hex silver glitters.


Damn, it's nice! The black glitter is just *moah*.
Formula was a little tricky, like a lot of foils are. I used two thin coats to get it opaque and the second coat was totally not working with me. It crumbled and tried to f*** everything up, but I manged to work it all out in the end.
Wow, I love this! Can't really say anything more than that! One of my top ten fosho.


I love all these new artsy polishes that are coming out. Like lynderella and those. Please send me a link if you know about a good etsy store, or your own for that sake! I'd love to check it out!

# Have you tried Dollish polish?

3 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.