Saturday 17 March 2012

St. Patricksday nails!

So, today is the big day! I'll show you my St. Paddys day nails and some pictures from the Parade in Oslo that I go to every year.
I ended up making a very simple mani with green and gold. The base is TL design - Ganges, with Isadora - golden sparkles and China glaze - Holly day. I think Ganges with extremely well with gold, don't you?



Green is my absolution favorite color. But I still don't have that many green clothes in my closet... Even though  I'm not completely Irish(my dad's American Irish, but then again, who aren't?) I consider myself Irish enough to celebrate this holiday every year. And as the Norwegian-Irish Society says on their website: "We dont care if people are black, white, yellow or pink as long as they are green" That's a good quote!  Here are some photos from the parade:

Me and my brother sporting green. Him not looking very pleased...



Ofc some hot scots playing the bagpipe!


Irish wolfhounds!

Dancing

This lady wore green shamrocks on her nails. Can you tell?
# Did you do anything fun for St. Paddys?

8 comments:

  1. Å, det var lenge siden... Ingen parade og ingen guinness på meg i dag, og jeg har ikke engang hatt på meg grønne klær...
    Hun med shamrock-neglene tror jeg er den nye kjæresten til Daithi. Var hun flink til å danse?

    Hihi, og uttrykket til Felix var jo ubetalelig...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO at your brother. he looks totally pissed, haha. Love your nails, too! neat little design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neglene dine var nydelige, spesielt ringefingen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw love the pictures! Your nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeg satt hjemme og tenkte på St.Patricks-opptog og feiring . Det var morsomt at du la inn bilder fra det . Skulle gjerne vært der.

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.