Monday 13 February 2012

OPI -What's with the cattitude?

I'd been searching for this for a good price for such a long time that when I saw it at the health and beauty convention for 3 for 1 I totally jumped! Hurray!
What's with the cattitude? is from the Shrek collection along with a bunch of other great cremes. I'm usually not a big fan of blue, but for some reason this one really spoke to me and I knew I had to have it.
It was very hard to get the accurate color on photo so here it is in three different lightings.
Daylight:

The formula on it was really great! I've experienced most light blues to be hard to get even and always turn out sloppy, but this one was so great to work with! Three really thin coats gave full opacity. Really fast drying time! 

Daylight shade



Artificial light

I'm so in love with this polish! All of it, the color, the formula, the drying time. Just great!

# What do you think of this polish?

4 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.