Wednesday 8 February 2012

Week 6 - Half moon mani

The half moon mani is originally intended to make your nails seem longer and more elegant. I love the look half moons give my nails. I would totally wear it more, but I always forget about it! 
For this I used silver and blue for my half moons. 
It's Orly - Shine and Isadora - Bugatti blue with Royal blue Jelly dots. 
I haven't used this color combo before, but I enjoy it a lot. I have to admit I got the idea from the Ravenclaw colors(big HP fan!) 

I enjoyed this week! Next week is no surprise "Valentines nails"

# Do you like halfmoons?

8 comments:

  1. Jeg elsker half moon! Det er så utrolig fint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SÅ stilig! hvilke klister bruker du til å lage halvmånen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sivlene: Brukte først white frenchtip klistremerker så litt freehand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors together! and the jelly dots are a nice touch too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how neat your moons are! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.