Saturday 4 February 2012

NOTD: Gussied up Green with Bling

For todays nails I started with the great Gussied up Green from China Glaze. In the bottle this looks almost brown, but on the nail it's great!
Gussied up green on it's own



Over this i made some triangles using tape. Tape manis are not really my thing, but check out Nailside or Sophie for some really great tapimani work!  I used Orly Sweet Peacock for the triangles and then added some silver bling, hehe. Bling is not really my thing either, but it's fun sometimes!

I had to remove this quite fast, 'cus I was going climbing today so bling nails aren't the best thing to wear!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

#What do you think?
# Like bling?

5 comments:

  1. Det såret på fingeren din ser vondt ut. Hva har skjedd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tante Jul: En liten neglebåndsrift som jeg ikke kunne la være, hehe. Er ikke så ille som det var til å begynne med nå

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tante Jul: En liten neglebåndsrift som jeg ikke kunne la være, hehe. Er ikke så ille som det var til å begynne med nå

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.