Saturday 29 October 2011

Orly - Fowl Play

This beauty is from Orlys Birds of a Feather collection. I got this one and Sweet Peacock from the collection, and everywhere I've read about it they say that this is the star of the bunch.
And they are right, it sure is beautiful.

It's a bunch of duochrome flakies in a sheer darkpurple base. It reminds me a lot of Nfu Oh #51.  In the bottle I can see both yellow and green, but unfortunately only the yellow shows on the nail, no green. Along with the flakis it also has small blue glitters.

This one was on the thin side, so needed three coats, but thats opaque enough. It dried very quickly.

Very happy with Fowl play! Will be wearing it a lot.

3 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.