Tuesday 25 October 2011

New Collections for this Holiday

I just realiced I haven't informed of any of the new collections comming out now! All though most of you probably know about them all already, there can never be to much information! I've written about OPIs Muppet, and seen swatches here and there. It looks interesting, and I'm sure I'll be getting some of them soon. Anyways...

Essie - Luxeffects


MAC - Gareth Pugh


  • Inert Creamy mid-tone greyed nude (Creme) (Limited Edition)
  • Ascension Grey with blue violet reflective pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • Hyper Deep blue with violet pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Orly - Holiday Soriee.
Swatches of Au Champagne and Oiu is coming!




China Glaze - Eye Candy
China Glaze - Let it snow





I guess there are some more, but they will have to come later!

1 comment:

  1. sv: swatcher de fleste lakkene på kvelden, og da har sola gått ned, så får ikke tatt bilder i sol lys :/

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.