Sunday 11 September 2011

OPI - Planks a Lot

Okey, so I know it's a little late to be showing stuff from The Pirates of the Carribean collection from May, but I haven't had the opportunity to get my hands on any of them before now, so here is the wonderful Planks a Lot.

Planks a Lot is a creme. I didn't have any problems applying two coats, but it dried pretty slow compared to what I expected. I had problems not getting any shrinking or damage to my nails.
Two coats with Isadora - Top coat.

Sunlight
Shade

The color is a dusty purple. I would call it dusty lavender. In the shade it sometimes looks completely grey. There really isn't much to say about the color, but it's still everything but dull and normal. I think it's unique, even though it may not seem like it at first.

This was the only one I got from the collection, I wanted Mermaids Tears, but it was not in stock when I ordered. Pretty sad, but I'll keep my eyes open for it!
I bought mine here, but it seems like they don't sell OPI any more... Theres been a lot of trouble with online stores selling OPI lately.

1 comment:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.