Wednesday 14 September 2011

OPI - Green-wich Village

My absolute favorite color is green, and this green is one of my favorite shades of green. So what more can I ask for? The first swatch I saw of this was from neglelakkmani, and I think it's one of her favorites to.

A wonderful OPI creme. It's not completely opaque, I could have gotten away with two coats, but I used three for these pictures. Most OPI cremes are great, and this is nothing less.

Sunlight

Shade
A great tone just between dark and light green. I really get a forest feeling from this color. In the sun it's an apple green, but in the shade it's more of a forest/nature green. Fresh!
I really don't know what else to day about it! Just let the pictures do the talking.

                                                  # Do you have a favorite lacquer shade?
                                                  # Like greens?

2 comments:

  1. I love green, and this colour looks great! :D
    I don't really think I have a favorite lacquer shade, I like to mix it up and change colour a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually having issues wearing lighter shades of green such as this one. I'm really all about the darker tones. This one slightly darker would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.