Thursday 28 July 2011

Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime

I must say, I do love greens and this green lives up to all it promises.
This is the first Nicole by OPI I have ever tried and I've only heard nice things about the brand so my expectations were good. And I was right.


The formula is just thick/thin enough and it dried fairly quickly. Only negative thing to say is that the brush is a little too stiff. It's just the right thickness, but when you apply the second coat the brush makes scratches in the first coat. But it's okey if you just wait about a minutte to apply second coat, and are careful.
Love the green, a totally bright lime green, not neon and not creme something in bettween maybe?

Anyways... Nicole by OPI is a totally sweet brand that I'll be using alot more. Notice the gold spots on the bottle? That used to be Sea how far you go... Unfortunately the bottle got smashed in my luggle on the way home, another good reason to pack polishes separately and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.