Friday 20 May 2011

OPI Tips #2

"Use a base color of a similar shade then polish on matching sorbet lacquer for full 2-coat coverage."

Den lakken som var mest lik Guy meets Gal-veston er Isadoras - Pure Coral, så det ble den jeg brukte. To lag med Pure Coral og to lag med Guy meets Gal-veston ga dette resultatet:
The lacquer tat was most similar to this color was Isadoras - Pure Coral, so this was the one I used. Two coats of pure coral and two coats of Guy meets Gal-veston gave me this result:

Slang med leppebildet en gang til!
Used the lip picture one more time!
Appelsin drops anyone? Fikk nettop lyst til å spise neglene mine nemmelig! Denne kombinasjonen ga virkelig sorbeten sin fulle effekt! Likte den veldig godt, selvom noe av sorbeten sin orginale farge ble borte. Kommer til å se etter en farge som er mer lik Guy meets Gal-Veston for en bedre kombo av dette! Noen tips?
Orange Candy anyone? I just wanted to taste my nails right away! This combinaton really gave the sorbet look its full potential! And I loved it! I will be looking for a color that is more similar to Guy meets Gal-veston than this- Any tips?

Kommer du til å prøve dette?
Will you try this?

1 comment:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.