Sunday 11 December 2011

Inspired by an Animal Sunday

Sorry for not posting this on Sunday guys, but my internet has been gone all weekend so haven't had any chance at posting! Now I'm at school so I'll try to post two times while here.
So yesterday was inspired by an animal Sunday and I really wanted to do pinguins! But how... I didn't want to do the normal cute face and beak. I knew I wanted to do something with the orange chest.
I don't know if I'm happy with the result or not... It's kinda interesting I guess. I of course had to do the little bowtie on the index finger:

 The orange is China Glaze - Papaya punch and the black and white are just some randoms.
#What do you think of my pinguin inspired nails?
#Do you have any ideas for next week?

4 comments:

  1. Det ble jo absolutt pingvinaktig dette da :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so cute! I like because its kinda abstract of the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Vet ikke om jeg hadde tenkt pingvin med en gang, men det ble utrolig stilig pingvininspirert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail Reflections: I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.