Wednesday 16 November 2011

Orly - Ingenue

This is my third polish from the Soiree collection by Orly, see my others Here. I wasn't actually going to get it, but it came from a birthday present, and boy am I glad it did.
This has the same golden shimmer as Oui, only Oui has a purple undertone and this one is pink.

I got one of the limited bottles with a nailfile!
The color goes from pink to gold to orange to cobber. I even see some hint of green in there! So pretty. Other blogers have been saying that there are tons of dupes out there, like OPI Rally Pretty Pink or Zoya Faye. But if you don't have those then you definitely need this one! I used 2/3 coats with Linda Johansen speedy top coat over.



And for those of you who don't know it, and Ingenue is a character in theather, film or books who is a girl or a young woman who is endearingly innocent and wholesome. And when that is said, I really don't associate this color with innocence

#What do you think of this color?
#Do you have any dupes to it?

2 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.