Monday 12 December 2011

Nails for Peace

On Saturday the nobel peace prize was given away in Oslo. I got tickets to the CNN conference afterwards so I made my nails fitting for that occasion. It was really cool and inspiring to hear all three peace-prize winners speak. And here are my nails:

I've used OPI - Green-wich village and Got the blues for red, and Linda Johansen - Pumpkin pie. 



Today is the last chance to enter my Fowl play giveaway here: Giveaway
The winner will also get this lovely Christmas tea!

#Did you watch the CNN conference with Jonathan Mann?
#What do you think of my peace nails?

5 comments:

  1. Det må ha vært litt av en opplevelse å få være med på kan eg tenke meg :) Passet jo fint med dette negledesignet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nails! Don't have CNN :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the peace sign looks rustic. Very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth Michelle: Yea it was really inspiring!
    Thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.